about Our mold inspections
- Our inspections are IAC2 Certified- Cert. # IAC2-05-0365 - http://iac2.org/sop/
- Use of the scientific method to disprove hypotheses and find sources of mold
- A Complete Mold Inspection is a complete visual inspection of your entire home
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Inspections include three to four lab tested samples. Most competitors only offer two samples for the same price
- A physical sample of mold, when found, is taken and evaluated by a professional laboratory.
- All IAQ samples are evaluated by a professional laboratory
- We use modern and calibrated testing equipment
- Moisture, Relative Humidity, and Temperature readings are always taken and reported
Advice: Mold inspections should not be performed by remediation specialists. Ethical problems arise when those tasked with finding the problem also fix the problem.
we get your lab results within 48 hours. As soon as 6 hours for emergency work.
every home should be tested for mold
- Moisture intrusion will cause mold growth
- A home is one large food source for mold
- Over time moisture and mold can cause severe structural and aesthetic damage to your home
- Inhalation exposure to mold indoors can cause negative health effects in some people. Molds produce allergens (substances that can cause allergic reactions), irritants and, in some cases, potentially toxic substances (mycotoxins). Inhaling or touching mold or mold spores may cause allergic reactions in sensitive individuals
- Current evidence indicates that allergies are the type of diseases most often associated with molds. An allergic reaction is the most common symptom that could include wheezing and difficulty breathing
- A single or repeated exposure to mold, mold spores, or mold fragments may cause non-sensitive individuals to become sensitive to mold, and repeated exposure has the potential to increase sensitivity
- The effects of mold exposure can be acute or chronic. An acute effect is an immediate, severe reaction to a large exposure. A chronic effect may take days, months or years to manifest, and usually comes from small, repeated exposures
- Breathing in mold may also cause hypersensitivity pneumonitis, an uncommon disease that resembles bacterial pneumonia.
was your mold remediation service effective?
There is really no way to tell without getting a Complete Mold Inspection to IAC2 certification standards after the service has been performed. Have an inspection to be certain that remediation took care of your mold problem.